Chronology of Data Breaches
Security Breaches 2005 - Present
Posted Date: April 20, 2005
Updated Date: Current
Is this your first visit to our Chronology of Data Breaches?
- Read our FAQ about what we define as a breached record, how we calculate the "total" records breached, our data sources, state breach notice laws, studies and other resources
- Learn how to use our Chronology and take advantage of its sophisticated search and sort features
- Get our RSS Feed to see when we add new breaches to the list
What would you like to do?
- Scroll down to view the Chronology and/or to use our sort feature
- Download a CSV file showing ALL breaches (A CSV file is a type of Excel spreadsheet that enables you to sort and analyze the breach listings in numerous ways)