- A Complaint Center for consumers to report privacy violations and poor privacy practices.
- A Question Center where consumers can request information on ways to protect their privacy and get assistance answering privacy questions.
- An extensive collection of consumer guides on privacy issues, including many California-specific privacy protection laws.
- An original blog, featuring insights from PRC staff on preeminent issues and trends in privacy.
- Other consumer privacy education resources, including Quick Tips, Infographics, and a series of short Videos.
- Providing background information and comments on privacy-related stories for journalists and other media outlets.
- Talks and presentations by PRC staff at conferences, employee training sessions, and civic and community group meetings.
- Referrals for journalists and policymakers who are looking to speak to consumers on privacy-related topics or for legislative and regulatory agency hearings.
- Providing information to consumer advocates and policymakers regarding the consumer questions and complaints PRC receives.